Are you writing a book and asking: “What Now? How do I publish my book? What will it cost to self-publish it on Amazon? Where do I start?”
You have come to the right place!
Self-Publish and Get Your Book in Front of Your Target Audience. Everything you need under one roof to help you write, publish and market your book
About This Course
The GLOBAL PUBLISHING COURSE is an exciting “hands-on” self-publishing course that will take you through the basics of how to write, self-publish and market your book. The modules are concise and easy to follow and, if you follow the directions closely, you will soon be published and earning a passive income online.
Once you complete this course, you will know how to write, self-publish, market and sell books from your own website and globally in major online bookshops like Amazon.
How You Will Benefit
- Brief, Easy-To-Understand Training Materials. The training materials will be CONCISE, but thorough. All modules are immediately available so you may access them in any order and at any time according to your needs.
- Real Action-Oriented Checklists. At the conclusion of each lesson there will be a practical checklist for you to work through in order to APPLY what you have learned. You definitely WILL see results if you follow these guidelines.
- Bonuses. From time to time you will receive supporting materials in PDF, video, or audio format to help you achieve success with your project.
- Q&A with Val. Students may email Val when they require advice or assistance. This is a priceless benefit in view of the high cost of private consulting.
Key Focus Areas
Much like building a house or home, it is important to have a PLAN… and if you are an inexperienced builder, it is vital to have someone show you the ropes to save you time, money and lots of frustration as you self-publish your book. This is exactly what I have set out to do with this course.
It has five basic elements.
1. Writing Your Book
Once you enter the door and register, this section will assist you to polish and tighten your work with writing techniques and tips to make your book compelling. Your work on the ground floor is essential to the success of your book. If you haven’t started writing yet, you will find a Plan of Action here that will get you started… and finishing!
2. Kindle Publishing
This section takes you step-by-step through the process of preparing and self-publishing your book as a Kindle edition with Amazon. This is an exciting way to begin your publishing journey and I always recommend authors self-publish their Kindle edition first. Here you can test the market and easily make adjustments to your book before you prepare the print edition. You get 35-70% royalties and Amazon takes care of all the details. The traffic on the Amazon site is amazing and it is filled with people actively looking for books to read. Plus every digital device from smartwatches, smartphones, tablets to computers have the free Kindle Reading app available, giving you a truly global audience. Publishing with Amazon Kindle is free.
3. Print Publishing
Should you print your book? Or just make digital copies? Why not have the best of both worlds? This Module will help you prepare and publish your book as a print copy locally and on Amazon. It is always best to have both digital and print copies available so readers have a choice. Printing it on Amazon is free. You receive 30% royalties and Amazon takes care of all the details. Printing locally will involve printing costs.
The best part of publishing books! Discover how to receive royalties in your local country, how to get a USA Bank Account for royalties (if you are not a USA citizen), how to do the tax interview to avoid the 30% withholding tax on your royalties, and many other important preparation things you need to know to be a successfully published author.
5. Marketing Your Book
Every Author is also an entrepreneur and this section will guide you in the best ways to market and promote your book. If no-one knows your book is available, they won’t buy it!
- ePub Publishing This Module will help you prepare and publish your book in the Apple iStore, Barnes and Noble and many other bookstores worldwide. Again, publishing is free
- eBook Publishing This Module will show you how to turn your book into an eBook and sell it from your own website. The PDF ebook is the standard for reading books digitally and makes it really easy to share your book.
Who Should Register
This course is perfect for people of all levels of experience and knowledge. If you desire to write, publish and market a book successfully, this course is for you.
The course may be started and completed at any time. Work with the modules that are relevant to your needs at specific times. They are all immediately available in a membership area and you will be able to access them whenever you want.
Click HERE to read what students are saying about this course.
Registration and Payment
Once your payment has been processed, you will have instant access to the course materials.
Become a Successfully Published Author
Instant Access For a One-Time Fee:
$97 $47 (excluding VAT)